Mobile Sprint

Artur Duque de Souza asouza at kde.org
Wed Sep 8 23:52:04 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

We have a very good opportunity to do a mobile sprint. In order to make it
"doable" I thought about doing it *after* MeeGo conference as some people will
be already on Europe for that and with a lot of "new ideas" that we collected
during the conference.

KDAB gently offered their offices to held the sprint and Nokia is willing to
support the sprint through the KDE e.V. if we can plan to do some Qt
contribution. I think that we can achieve this.

I thought about an "agenda" but fell free to add more subjects to this list:

 * Qt-Components and KDE
 * KDE PIM mobile
 * Plasma mobile
 * Results of the KDE Session on MeeGo Conference
 * Deal with the stuff that we already discussed during Akademy
(http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Mobile/Meetings/Akademy2010#Minutes)

I propose the dates: 19/11 -> 26/11 as it's just after MeeGo Conference (maybe
start on the 18th?).