newbie questions

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Oct 4 07:56:28 CEST 2010

On Sunday 3 October 2010 21:13:02 Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
> Yeah, I know.  I don't know how much work it would take (no idea at
> all), but has anyone from KDE looked into implementing it?  As for
> QtCreator integration, a brief glance at the source implied that QMake
> might be tightly tied to the MADDE integration, so that might be
> harder than just gettting MADDE supported. </speculation>

It can be made to work with cmake, you need to turn on the "relative paths"
option for your build dir. That's not the default on KDE though, and I don't
know if that's still the case but was frowned upon for some reasons.

I filled a bugreport about that on MADDE last year I think. I've seen some
activity on the BR recently but it's still not marked as fixed.

Hope that helps.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net