newbie questions

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 21:13:02 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 12:07, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:

>> MADDE works nicely if you build it from Master (which isn't nice to
>> do), but I don't think it supports CMake yet.  If you're doing QMake
>> stuff, though, it's quite painless.  Bug me privately if you need help
>> building it.
>
> bugger. lack of cmake is a bit of a showstopper for kde...

Yeah, I know.  I don't know how much work it would take (no idea at
all), but has anyone from KDE looked into implementing it?  As for
QtCreator integration, a brief glance at the source implied that QMake
might be tightly tied to the MADDE integration, so that might be
harder than just gettting MADDE supported. </speculation>

 - Jeffery MacEachern