Representative screenshot of KDE program/workspace on a mobile device needed, quickly

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Oct 3 00:14:25 CEST 2010

Vendredi, le 1 octobre 2010, à 09:25, Bernhard Reiter a écrit:
> Am Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010 01:52:06 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> > to have some pick-and-go picture material to offer for press people on
> > the upcoming website of the Desktopsummit 2011 (in Berlin) I would like
> > one or two representative screenshots of KDE programs or workspaces on a
> > mobile device (handheld formfactor).
> >
> > Should be something that looks appealing. And is not a mockup, but
> > actually working
>
> Do the existing screenshots of Kontact Mobile already help?
> http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile/Screenshots

Thanks for the link, Bernhard. Oh dear, so many proposals from all of you will
give me a hard time :)

These could be quite attractive, although the example data is improvable: :)
http://userbase.kde.org/File:Kontact-mobile-organizer-Screenshot-20100810.png
http://userbase.kde.org/File:Kontact-mobile-mail-Screenshot-20100810.png

Cheers
Friedrich