Representative screenshot of KDE program/workspace on a mobile device needed, quickly

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 1 09:25:50 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010 01:52:06 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> to have some pick-and-go picture material to offer for press people on the
> upcoming website of the Desktopsummit 2011 (in Berlin) I would like one or
> two representative screenshots of KDE programs or workspaces on a mobile
> device (handheld formfactor).

> Should be something that looks appealing. And is not a mockup, but actually
> working

Do the existing screenshots of Kontact Mobile already help?
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile/Screenshots

We could produce more, if you tell us what you want.
There is a lot of functionality of Kontact Mobile that we could show.

Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.