Representative screenshot of KDE program/workspace on a mobile device needed, quickly

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:32:14 CEST 2010

On Friday 01 October 2010, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> to have some pick-and-go picture material to offer for press people on the
> upcoming website of the Desktopsummit 2011 (in Berlin) I would like one or
> two representative screenshots of KDE programs or workspaces on a mobile
> device (handheld formfactor).
>
> As quickly as possible. Needed at end of upcoming weekend, so deadline Sun,
> Oct 3rd, 12 pm Berlin timezone.

I've done some screenshots of plasma-mobile, as well as some actual photos of
(very ugly) devices running the "mobile" and the "tablet" versions of the
plasma workspace.
uploading right now at:
http://www.notmart.org/misc/plasma-mobile-screenshots/

a video is in the works as well, but as i said is probably out of scope for
the matter.

let me know if other/different screenshots are needed.

Cheers,
Marco Martin