definitions and package for plasma on meego

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) asouza at kde.org
Wed Jul 14 14:30:17 CEST 2010

2010/7/14 Bjoern Ricks <bjoern.ricks at intevation.de>:
> Imho we should unify the package layout for all mobile platforms. I am not
> sure if that is possible with different packaging system but we should give
> it a try. Our packages for maemo are already installable and usable on the
> N900. But nobody did provide packages for plasma mobile yet. I am not
> familiar with rpm packaging yet but I would like to contribute for KDE PIM.

+10 on this one. Let's try to use the same packages as most as
possible (I know that different projects have different needs and this
reflects in the way that kdelibs are compiled - platform profiles).
But if we could use almost the same stuff, it would be *wonderful*.

The infrastructure that Bjoern already provides is awesome. You just
keep doing your job on trunk and the "snapshots" repository give you
updated packages every day or so! :D

Cheers!