Kontact Mobile - new packages and new survey

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Sat Aug 28 14:13:39 CEST 2010

We are happy to announce the availability of new Kontact Mobile packages in
unstable repository. We have fixed numerous issues and added heaps of
functionality to Kontact Mobile (You find a bit more in my release blog post
[1] and on userbase [2])

We like to ask you to give this version a try and feedback your experiences to
us.

As usual, please report any bugs to bugs.kde.org (using the *-mobile products
for reporting).

Also we like you to provide feedback about what you liked and disliked. The
preferred way of doing this is by filling out our short survey (no diary this
time): http://usability-methods.com/survey/96ee1db1120b4ebfa780741ab8c72370/

Next to this, feedback and discussions on the mailing lists are always
welcome!

Best,
Björn

--