[Kde-mobile-users] Installing Kontact Touch on N9 Harmattan

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Thu Mar 15 14:49:56 UTC 2012

Dear Bernhard,

the problem is the virtuoso package from the kolab-repository.
https://files.kolab.org/local/maemo/dists/harmattan/binary-armel/virtuoso/

The post installation script tries to make
ln -s virtuoso-opensource-6.1 virtuso in /etc/init.d/
which is protected by aegis, so it can't complete

in order to get my system clean again without actually removing kontact touch
entirely, it would be sufficient if a new version of the package virtuoso-
opensource-6.1 could be generated. This new package would omit the link. I
don't know which other packages call that script and have to be adapted.

But if you're at it. the N9 uses a systemd-system and not a sysV-system. You
may want to migrate startup scripts into /etc/init/ and remove from
/etc/init.d

Best,

Rigo