[Kde-mobile-users] Re: New packages for N900?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 30 10:45:53 CEST 2011

Eike,

Am Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011 16:29:59 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> It has been rather quiet here. Also the experimental repo doesn't show any
> new packages since a long while. What has happened?

just noticed that I had answered your question on the developers' list:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mobile/2011-May/000392.html
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mobile/2011-May/000393.html

In brief:
The autobuilder is on the komo3 branch, we need to switch it to "master"
to get the general improvements for both the desktop and the touch version of
Kontact also in the n900 packages. And then we must test and see if this
improves the situation also for the N900.

Komo3 was a project that is now concluded. During the time of the project,
progress was a lot faster of course. ;)

Help from everyone, non-programmers, beginners, experienced people,
all very welcome! We are as strong as our community is!

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.