[Kde-mobile-users] Setup problems for Kontact touch

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Wed Dec 21 18:03:47 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch 14 Dezember 2011, 11:11:51 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Wednesday, 14. December 2011 10:54:31 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> > > which version did you try in particular?
> >
> > The most recent one available for the N900 (like 2 weeks old).
>
> Package source and revision of kontact-touch and kdelibs?
>
> > > You are correct that it could be guessable, if all object types in a
> > > folder are specific. However I do not think this feature has been
> > > implemented. So it probably needs to be set manually.
> >
> > Not nice, but doable. So how do I do it for KoMo?
>
> I'm away from my test setups right now, I would expect you to be able
> to do this at least with akonadiconsole (you know how to set it remotely I
> guess).

I tried, but akonadi_rds is not available for the N900:

  libakonadi-dev: Depends: libboost1.38-dev but it is not going to be
installed.

I don't think I want boost and the c++ development stuff to be installed on my
phone.

Btw., the last KoMo packages is more than a month old. Has something happened
to the build server?

Eike