[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Touch tapping into phone contacts on N9?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Dec 7 12:37:58 UTC 2011

Am Wednesday, 7. December 2011 13:33:28 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> You get incredible good karma if you release that afterwards as part of
> the standard Kontact Mobile distribution for the affected platform(s).
> Especially if this will also work on the N900.

Everything we do in this regard would be directly published of course.
If we can, in terms of time and effort we have available for it, we
try to package it as widely as possible.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member