[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Touch on exopc (running openSUSE)

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Mon Aug 22 12:19:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to shortly state that I am running Kontact Touch on an exopc
with openSUSE and plasma-active / contour. I do enjoy it, even though it seems
that it is not the latest version running on it - at least I do remember some
details differently from the time before I threw away my N900... (It only says
Version: 4.7.0)

It is important to run Kontact Touch not in full-screen mode - it was never
made for that. In order to make it work properly, you should set it to be
always on top and have no border (could we make a plasmoid of this?).

I do have problems sending mails with the device and I did not start other
apps than Kontact Touch Mail so far.

How are your experiences with it?

Cheers,
Björn