[Kde-mobile-users] Re: Wanted: Help us to let Kontact Mobile stand the real world test

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 9 09:57:42 CET 2010

Eike,

thanks for testing, it is this real world feedback that we must have.
For us, stuff is working quite well already.

Am Montag, 8. November 2010 22:10:09 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> The mail view doesn't want to update for me, it always shows the mails it
> last downloaded in October (when I last opened it with the old version).
> When I ask to synchronize all accounts nothing changes. I tried to look for
> a new IMAP folder I created meanwhile. But I can't find it because every
> time I go to the second folder level below an IMAP inbox Kmail crashes.
> Trying to show a folder with messages and subfolders (first level) ->
> crash. Then I opened my spam folder and randomly tried to view some mails.
> Mails show up. But the content is not the one of the mail I just selected,
> but some random one. It only changes like every 10th time. Maybe this just
> takes ages to reload and I don't wait long enough? If I open a new IMAP
> folder I get this spinning wheel so I guess that would work with the
> message view, too.

This sounds so wrong, can you check that installed versions all match?
  COLUMNS=200 dpkg -l '*kde*' '*qt*' 'akona*'

You are using a Kolab Server with "online" imap?

Thanks,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.