[Kde-mobile-users] Wanted: Help us to let Kontact Mobile stand the real world test

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Mon Nov 8 18:50:37 CET 2010

Hi,

first of all:
There is a new unstable version of Kontact Mobile out. More details on this
will follow from Björn R. probably tomorrow.

Now my wish:
With our Kontact Mobile project we are founded till the end of this year.
While Kontact is already doing pretty well on the mobile phones - esp. on the
N900, but also on the HTC Touch Pro 2, we still think the project would profit
very much from getting more feedback from the real world.

A lot of people from the development team are actually using Kontact Mobile as
their primary mobile mail and groupware client. And we are constantly getting
feedback from them. But there are fewer people than we had hoped out in the
non-developing world that also give us feedback.

As you all know one aspect of free software is: It is here to stay. But our
project will end soon. We need your feedback now in order to encorporate it
into Kontact Mobile now. We do not know when 'later' will be.

So, please help to spread the word:

1. Test Kontact Mobile
[http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile]

2. And report your experiences