[Kde-mobile-users] N900 Re: Looking forward to test it

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Wed Jun 9 08:44:40 CEST 2010

Hey Rolf,

great to see you here :).

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 18:16:28  wrote:
> On 06/08/2010 06:12 PM, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> >> Question: Do you think the qt update will break existing N900
> >> (extras/-devel) apps?
> >
> > I don't think it will break other stuff, at least the ones I've tried did
> > all work. You might get a space problem when trying to update other
> > application , but this is a general issue on N900 and wiki.maemo.org has a
> > bit about it..
> >
> > Seriously, if you are testing on this level, please join the development
> > list. We appreciate any feedback of course, you just have to aware that it
> > is alpha software currently and we are really beating it.
>
> OK, will do. But for what kind of stuff is this ml then?

I'm sure Bernhard meant "also join the development list". This list is
intended for user feedback and discussions, much like you graciously provided.
More in-depth technical discussions should can happen on the kde-mobile list,
which is more development oriented.

Cheers, and thanks for your interest,

Till