[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Mobile - new packages and new survey

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 30 10:15:13 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 29. August 2010 10:08:29 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> I upgraded (without cleaning my config this time). The startup takes long
> (known issue) but there is no clean way to switch to another application in
> this time as the usual desktop/programs button of the N900 is not shown.

You could press both Ctrl - Backspace, but the device also might
do a lot of things in this moments, so it might not be very responsive.
(We also were experimenting with getting in more debug information,
which lead to larger packages and possibly more swpapping.)

> Bug 247563 is still there (i.e. I can't see any mail bodys) so the
> applications is more or less worthless :((

Works for me, I've commented in the tracker.

> I don't know if this is a general Qt problem or a KDE specific one: the
> space button in the email input fields should automatically insert an @
> since spaces in email addresses are forbidden anyway. This is the way e.g.
> the phone number input in the maemo contacts application works. Also
> "capitalize first letter" should be deactivated for email widgets as it
> doesn't make any sense at all.

Would need reports.
Thanks for the feedback!
Bernhard