[Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Mobile - new packages and new survey

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Sun Aug 29 16:49:05 CEST 2010

Am Saturday 28 August 2010 schrieb Björn Balazs:
> We are happy to announce the availability of new Kontact Mobile packages in
> unstable repository. We have fixed numerous issues and added heaps of
> functionality to Kontact Mobile (You find a bit more in my release blog
> post [1] and on userbase [2])

Ok, next test, calendar application this time:

-the splash screen is displayed at about 50% of the screen width and 40% of
the height, the rest is completely white. There is no way to switch to any
other application on startup here, too

-in the account setup wizard I can enter my name, email address (although that
has nothing to do with my account) and password. Then I uncheck that auto-find
thing, go next and am lost. I want to use my own IMAP server which has an
account only for calendar stuff (and which works good with the desktop
version). Now I can select that "search on the internet" button which tells me
to choose one or click advanced. Too bad I can't find that button. That might
be because the widgets are so small that scrolling is hard or because it
simply isn't there, no idea.

No account, no calendar. Sorry :(

Eike