[Kde-mobile-users] New packages released in unstable

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Sun Aug 22 19:37:08 CEST 2010

Am Sunday 22 August 2010 schrieb Andre Heinecke:
> Hello,
> to provide you with an updated version of our development state of
> Kontact-Mobile we have published a new version in unstable that includes
> two more weeks of development and then some additional bugfixes.
> We hope that you will have a better experience with this version. And
> although we are aware that we still have work to do, every bit of feedback
> from you helps and is appreciated!

I once again cleaned my config as it didn't work last time anyway (rm -rf
~/.config/akonadi ~/.kde). Upgrade. Started KMail. Still no first-time-wizard.
Background is nice dotted instead of plain white. Any reason not to look like
the other native applications here?

Actions-menu is now much wider. Most entries are red (I assume that the
actions behind them are missing or whatever). The other ones don't do
anything, too.

If I click e.g. on "Application" there are 3 entries (bottom aligned). There
are nevertheless three "button slots" above them that sometimes have a slight
blue border, although they do nothing.

Am I under a dark spell so this never works for me?