[Kde-mobile-users] New packages released in unstable

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Sun Aug 22 12:03:58 CEST 2010

Hello,
to provide you with an updated version of our development state of
Kontact-Mobile we have published a new version in unstable that includes two
more weeks of development and then some additional bugfixes.
We hope that you will have a better experience with this version. And although
we are aware that we still have work to do, every bit of feedback from you
helps and is appreciated!

To make sure your update process runs as smoothly as possible please run:
apt-get update
apt-get install kdepim-mobile
apt-get upgrade

For more information on Kontact-Mobile see:
http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile

To report issues in our Bugtracker please use the Keyword komo3 or use the
following shortcut (for KMail Mobile):
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=KMail%20Mobile&rep_platform=Maemo%205&keywords=komo3

For a  list of known issues see:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=komo3&resolution=---&resolution=LATER&resolution=REMIND&resolution=MOVED&resolution=UPSTREAM&resolution=DOWNSTREAM&resolution=WAITINGFORINFO&resolution=BACKTRACE&resolution=UNMAINTAINED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=NEEDSINFO&order=bugs.priority

Thanks and have fun with the new Packages
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/