[kde-mexico] Hola!

Guillermo Amaral gamaral en kde.org
Jue Jul 22 08:45:28 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 08:35:38AM -0400, Jason R. Watkins wrote:
> Hello - I heard about this whole project from the featured episode of FLOSS
> Weekly. Unfortunately, I am not a coder, but I am willing to learn. My
> Espanol is mediocre, but passable. In previous jobs, I worked as a technical
> consultant for customers in Latin America and the Caribbean. Am a very big
> fan of Linux and open-source technologies. Work is IT support for
> Windows/Mac at a major American University. Glad to be aboard! Mucho gusto!

  Hi Jason,

  Thanks for your interest in helping out man! We are planning a few sprints
  to pick up momentum, this year has been a little slow as you can tell
  thanks to me not being available like I used to be. I will be visiting a few
  universities in the following months, I'm sure we will get a new set of
  willing contributors. Your English will sure come in handy once we get
  all that setup again. :-)

  Welcome!

--
gamaral