[kde-mexico] Hola!

Jason R. Watkins jaywatkins en gmail.com
Dom Jul 18 14:35:38 CEST 2010

Hello - I heard about this whole project from the featured episode of FLOSS
Weekly. Unfortunately, I am not a coder, but I am willing to learn. My
Espanol is mediocre, but passable. In previous jobs, I worked as a technical
consultant for customers in Latin America and the Caribbean. Am a very big
fan of Linux and open-source technologies. Work is IT support for
Windows/Mac at a major American University. Glad to be aboard! Mucho gusto!
--  http://itdecorator.wordpress.com/