[KDE/Mac] Review Request 127822: address the potential name/case clash of the Attica/Attica and Attica/attica header dirs

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Thu May 5 22:39:18 UTC 2016

AFAIK, this affects NTFS too. I believe the semantics are "store as
case-sensitive, retrieve as case insensitive".

And, FWIW, this was right PITA for the Python binding effort; in the
end, in my "unofficial" version I went with only shipping the new
CamelCase files where possible. I'm not exactly sure what solution
Stephen went with for the "official" CMake-driven version.