[KDE/Mac] first krita 3.0 pre-alpha app bundle

mk-lists at mailbox.org mk-lists at mailbox.org
Fri Jan 15 22:43:10 UTC 2016

Hi René,

thanks for the hint to use the command line, as I had up to now started
the application only from the launchpad:
---
$ open /Applications/krita.app
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10825 for the file
/Applications/krita.app.

$ /Applications/krita.app/Contents/MacOS/krita
QCoreApplication::arguments: Please instantiate the QApplication object
first
krita.lib.pigment: Compiled for arch: ::Vc::SSE41Impl
krita.lib.pigment: Features supported:
krita.lib.pigment: 	 "SSE2" 	---	 yes
krita.lib.pigment: 	 "SSSE3" 	---	 yes
krita.lib.pigment: 	 "SSE4.1" 	---	 yes
krita.lib.pigment: 	 "AVX " 	---	 no
No "Breeze" available.
No "Oxygen" available.
Setting XDG_DATA_DIRS "/Applications/krita.app/Contents/share//share"
KoJsonTrader will load its plugins from
"/Applications/krita.app/Contents/PlugIns/kritaplugins"
	falling back on QIcon::FromTheme: "document-properties"
libpng warning: iCCP: too many profiles
libpng warning: iCCP: too many profiles
libpng warning: iCCP: too many profiles
libpng warning: iCCP: too many profiles
initTemplates(); "krita/templates/"
libpng warning: iCCP: too many profiles
QCocoaGLContext: Falling back to unshared context.
"Mouse"
0 1
trying profile "Mouse"
"Mouse"
1 1
removing profile "Current"
dtor!!!!
---

While "open" fails the direct call of the executable worked fine and I
could even draw stuff in the running application.

First thing I noticed though was that I couldn't see the mouse pointer
when drawing anything on the canvas. Once the mouse went off-canvas and
neared the menus it became visible.