[KDE/Mac] first krita 3.0 pre-alpha app bundle

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 21:42:44 UTC 2016

Boudewijn,

A quick test installation on my mac mini running El Capitan it seems
to work. I noticed that the rectangle tool and Ellipse tool don't show
anything on the screen until I release the mouse cursor for some
reason though. (Maybe that's how they are supposed to work, I've never
used krita before even on linux tbh...)

BR,
Jeremy