[KDE/Mac] QStandardPaths on OSX and Windows (Re: An interesting read, perhaps...)

Marko Käning mk-lists at mailbox.org
Sat Apr 23 15:49:02 UTC 2016

Ho folks,

I really hope we’ll one day see a QSP patch or a otherwise somehow made working qt.info approach being integrated into Qt!

I sort of can’t imagine that KDE’s CI system will at best only build KF5 for the OSX platform, but not be able to run any test.
Such a stripped-down approach to OSX/CI can’t be seriously considered as a viable.