[KDE/Mac] kde-mac Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Tue Apr 12 01:24:31 UTC 2016

Hi René,

OK I think we can almost put this thread away, and start a new one. :)

With your latest fixes I am now able to build kf5-okular-devel and run
it both natively and using X11. As you predicted, the PDF rendering
worked fine when using xcb but not when running natively. I have to
confess this does surprise me - I was under the impression that
Virtualbox provided OSX with virtual hardware that was indistinguishable
from real hardware. But when I get a chance I'll do some experimentation
with display settings and see what I come up with.

Best,
Jonathan