[KDE/Mac] KF5 on OSX

Marko Käning mk-lists at mailbox.org
Wed Sep 23 18:40:14 UTC 2015

On 16 Sep 2015, at 12:39 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a reason to stick with auto-generated Portfiles, or can we start polishing the current set of Portfiles (with the accompanying PortGroup)?

Well, I started off like that, because I thought that this would be a job required regularly
anyway and it should be sufficient create these ports in this fashion, as all frameworks
have known dependencies and shouldn’t require more fiddling around - in the optimal case.

> It would probably be good though to have a script that can re-do the auto-generation; is it possible to do that *without* building and installing?

The install script is currently written like that. It could be tweaked to achieve that.