[KDE/Mac] Another round of success

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:16:36 UTC 2015

On Thursday May 28 2015 12:23:31 Marko Käning wrote:

Hi Marko,

> make the tests work (~/Library/Application Support/ and ~/Libarary/Preferences/). This
> is not in the CI team's responsibility anyways, but rather requires each project's devs
> to rework their project with a multi-platform'ish mind set.

Which is the opposite of what we wanted, and probably still for good reason.

If someone on the CI team is familiar enough with tweaking build systems (Qt's, or KF5's) we can probably work out how to include the little link-time object from my latest QSP patch that switches QSP from OSXish to linuxish.
It's probably not difficult, I just haven't gotten around to mustering the courage to dive head-first into the tangled forest of KDE's build system...