[KDE/Mac] CI for kf5-qt5 is not green anymore

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Sat May 2 16:42:44 UTC 2015

On Saturday, May 02, 2015 10:20:27 AM David Faure wrote:
> KMainWindow_UnitTest::testDefaultName() Cannot create window: no screens
> available

Yes it is a CI issue. We connect to slaves via SSH and therefore GUI is not
available. I am not a Mac person so this requires the assistance of Mac folks
to chime in and enlighten me on how to make the GUI available to jenkins via
SSH. Or perhaps we should be launching via java web start like we have to on
Windows.

I am certain the latter will be our solution.
Thoughts?
Scarlett