[KDE/Mac] QSP - we're getting somewhere?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:44:30 UTC 2015

Not that it's getting any easier to convince the powers that be what *I* think will be ideal for the QStandardPaths in port:qt5-mac, but at least I seem to have gotten the message across that any hard-coded solution is sub-optimal.

My latest proposition is here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44473?focusedCommentId=275639&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-275639

The only path that remains a bit elusive is the (Generic)ConfigLocation; it's /etc/xdg on Linux, but does it really make sense to set it to ${prefix}/etc/xdg in MacPorts (when using XDG-style locations, of course)?