[KDE/Mac] Trouble applying QSP patch from Qt's codereview

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:21:32 UTC 2015

Hi Marko,

On 06/03/2015, at 6:45 AM, Marko Käning wrote:
> Can all of you tell me, please, whether you guys have actually MacPorts’ libtool
> installed?

Yes, I do, but in an older version than yours, as follows:

Tara:~>port installed libtool
  libtool @2.4.2_4
  libtool @2.4.2_5
  libtool @2.4.4_0 (active)
Tara:~>port dependents libtool @2.4.4_0
ImageMagick depends on libtool
gobject-introspection depends on libtool
graphviz depends on libtool
redland depends on libtool
Tara:~>

I don't have Qt 5.4.1 installed.  I installed René's earlier port:

Tara:~>port installed qt5-mac-devel
  qt5-mac-devel @5.4.0_2+KDE (active)

I had to deactivate qt4-mac (temporarily) to be able to install that.

NONE of ImageMagick, gobject-introspection, graphviz, redland or
libtool were on the large recursive list of dependents of qt4-mac that
I had to deactivate first…

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Ian W.