[KDE/Mac] Cross-platform with kdeinit5, klauncher5, kded5 and friends

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Jan 30 01:00:01 UTC 2015

Ok, interestingly, kdesrc-build built kded5 here as
/Applications/KDE/kded5.app but the dbus .service file is expecting to
launch it from /usr/local/bin/kded5 :/ How does cmake differentiate between
creating a .app and a command-line executable binary like I have for
kbuildsycoca5 (I have it in /usr/local/bin/kbuildsycoca5 and meinproc5 and
such?