[KDE/Mac] phonon git - case-sensitive files

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu Jan 8 18:27:27 UTC 2015

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> On Thursday January 08 2015 18:44:07 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could it be, that phonon has some clashing directories in includes with
> > small and large "phonon" vs. "Phonon"
> > that won't work on HFS+?
>
> Phonon 4.8.0 has include/phonon, and include/KDE/Phonon. There are indeed
> ports that include/foo for C-style headers and include/Foo with C++-style
> headers (= without .h extension). Those will end up in a single directory on
> case-insensitive HFS+ (either foo or Foo depending on which came last),
> which can lead to problems if afterwards you deploy on a case-sensitive fs.
Hmm, for me it not even builds, as during build or already checkout
stuff like

"/Users/cullmann/local/kf5/src/kdesupport/phonon/phonon/includes/old/Phonon/AbstractAudioOutput".

vanishs which lets make install fail.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com