[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: konversation still fails to run properly

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Feb 23 22:15:11 UTC 2015

Rene,

I'm not sure what sort of strings trigger the menu role heuristics. In
konversation's settings menu on linux I see 4 entries that start with
"Configure" namely "Configure Shortcuts...", "Configure Toolbars...",
"Configure Notifications...", and "Configure Konversation...". Is that what
you mean? On OS X it is putting the "Configure Konversation..." one in
konversation -> Preferences as I expected, not sure what those QCocoaMenu
warnings are about.