[KDE/Mac] Fixing a crash in KCrash for Frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Feb 14 12:23:16 UTC 2015

Hi René,

On 14 Feb 2015, at 13:16 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kde-workspace could be built partially on OS X if any components other than those
> related to DrK* are still in plasma-workspace it'd probably make as much sense to
> build them on OS X too.

yes, it would be nice if we could get those parts of the project to build on OSX,
which do not require X11, Wayland and alike. :)

I do think it's worth trying it - just like back then with your contribution of port
kde-workspace on MacPorts!!! That allowed us to make full use of the “System Settings”
functionality.

Although I currently can build and run project systemsettings on OSX/CI it cannot
find any components. This might be also due to missing plasma-workspace, or is it
once again a paths issue?