[KDE/Mac] Fixing a crash in KCrash for Frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Feb 14 12:16:20 UTC 2015

On 14 Feb 2015, at 13:08 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:

> If you could tell me which parts of plasma-workspace actually require kwin,
> so that I could uncomment them for OSX, that would be great.

Well, plasma-workspace REQUIRES (k)wayland, which is also not available on OSX...

It looks like it might be rather hard to tear plasma-workspace’s CMakeLists.txt
in such a way apart that building of DrK can succeed.

At least I - with my non-existent knowledge about Plasma - cannot achieve this. :(

René, Ian, Jeremy, please assist me!
:)