[KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: konsole fails to build on branch master

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:04:50 UTC 2015

On Tuesday February 10 2015 16:30:29 Kurt Hindenburg wrote:

Hi Kurt,

>   I’ve been porting away from kde_file.h to qplatformdefs.h.  It compiles on Linux - I haven’t gotten my Mac running Qt5/KF5 yet.

That figures - we all appear to depend on Marko and a few select others to be able to use KF5/Mac ;)

> Do you happen to have qplatformdefs.h on your Qt5/KF5 system?

AFAICS, qplatformdefs.h is provided in the mkspecs directory, and appears to be available for all platforms. I've attached the Qt 5.4.0 one from my MacPorts installation.

It's in mkspecs/macx-clang/../common/mac/qplatformdefs.h