[KDE/Mac] Fixing a crash in KCrash for Frameworks

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Feb 1 16:37:06 UTC 2015

No I don't see anything about drkonqi in the terminal where I launched the
application (kanagram in my case). I launched it by
/Applications/KDE/kanagram.app/Contents/MacOS/kanagram so I do see other
qDebug information and such, nothing about drkonqi though. Also nothing
about drkonqi in console.app just com.apple.xpc.launchd:
(com.apple.ReportCrash) Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch
(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in():
com.apple.ReportCrash and a note saying it saved the log to some file in
~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/kanagram_2015-02-01-074753_foo.crash. Is
that what you saw in kdevelop?