[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Sep 30 21:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

I’ve got a principal question, as I have - perhaps a little too hastily - included René’s new patch
for project "kde4-workspace” in our git repo [1,2] on branch ‘KDE4.13':

   Shouldn't we track changes which aren’t yet to be considered for the upcoming KDE 4.13.3
   release on separate branches? (Those would only then be merged into ‘KDE4.13' when the
   corresponding RRs have been reviewed properly or even a commit has happened.)

   This is why I haven’t dared yet to add any other patch to the current repo...

What do you think?

P.S.: Just for the record, the “System Settings” installed via this patch of René’s work very nicely,
      although they’re based on KDE 4.14.1 and Plasma 4.11.12!!! I was even able to switch to the
      widget style “Oxygen” in “Application Appearance/Style/Applications/Widget style”. Doing that
      avoids the inaccurate/overlapping rendering of tab bars, e.g. in kate.

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=macports-kde.git&a=commit&h=3a3cd6fecc677b046c357605db66d969c23703ed
[2] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=macports-kde.git&a=commit&h=1f76f1038b58a781b7e37bdd8a22ebfac334ae0b