[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Sep 24 06:11:25 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I was thinking about adding a branch named ‘KDE4.13’ to our git MacPorts/KDE repository [1].

This would enable anyone to checkout that branch and integrate the MacPorts tree below sports
to the locally available sources in

  /opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf

as a [nosync] source plus running port index on it [2].

Once we decide to go - using the new naming scheme - for 14.12, we can simply create a new
branch for that (see below).

What do you think? Does that sound like a plan?

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/macports-kde/repository
[2] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/macports-kde/repository/revisions/master/entry/README.txt

Begin forwarded message: