[KDE/Mac] KDE help-center on OSX useless

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Sat Sep 20 14:40:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

There are two issues here to my knowledge, both related to the meinproc problem, and the -docs variant.

If kdelibs4 does not install the +docs variant, then there are some components missing, so that it is impossible
to display help correctly. I had tried to activate the +docs variant for kdelibs4 only some time ago, but reports of
crashes with meinproc started to come back at me again, so I gave up on it.

Then, there is the standard part where the documentation for each individual port is missing due to the -docs
variant.

Cheers,

Nicolas