[KDE/Mac] Let's start with the IRC meetings

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Sep 4 09:52:18 UTC 2014

Morning guys

As I proposed I think it makes sense to start with IRC meetings to try to fix
some of the KDE software on Mac problems.

For this I created a wiki page:
https://community.kde.org/Mac/IRCMeetings

So please add the current problem in some short sentences with links to
further information. After a week or so we can then identify what kind of
people and knowledge we'd need to fix these problems and then I'll try to get
in contact with these people and setup a doodle to find a date for the IRC
meeting.

I hope it's more or less clear. If you prefer not to edit the wiki yourself
just answer to this email and I'll add your information but skimp.

Thx
Mario