[KDE/Mac] Giving up on kdeinit4 and friends

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Sep 1 10:51:30 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 01. September 2014, 10.46:29 schrieb Marko Käning:
> Hi Mario,

Morning Marko

> > Here is the answer (great IRC ;-):
> > [10:25] <montel_> unormal: kdepim* master is kf5
> > [10:25] <montel_> unormal: last kdepim* kde4 is 4.14
>
> the biggest obstacle for kdepim is kdepimlibs for me on OSX/CI, since
> that's currently in the process of a complete reorganization, I figured
> lately.

Yes and that's why I think it doesn't make any sense to work on CI for KDEPIM
atm.

> Will see what I can do about it at the end of the week.

Use your time for other stuff. As kdepimlibs is in reorganization and thus
broken mode kdepim itself is even further away. I can just repeat Albert's
word: stay with what is Linux/CI.

Btw for you guys this might be of interest:
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/242

griits
Mario