[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Wed Oct 8 00:57:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

It seems overly premature by a long shot to me. At this point, kde4-workspace is not even in Macports repository, so enforcing something to users seem pretty far. If then there are still issues as René is saying, then it seems out of question for now.

Furthermore, conceptually, it seems to me that giving a choice is always good, but enforcing a choice is usually another story.

Cheers,

Nicolas