[KDE/Mac] kdenlive 0.9.10

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:51:12 UTC 2014

On Monday October 06 2014 22:19:59 Marko Käning wrote:

> work on VMs. This way I have less trouble, because I get informed on the host
> which ports changed, so that I am more aware of what I would have to look
> out for on my OSX guests. ;-)

I actually like the protection it gives me, but I do put a link to the main port dir in each local port dir. So after a selfupdate I just have to do something like

for each d under /opt/local/site-ports containing Portfile
	ll -tr $d/Portfile $d/macports-current/Portfile
done

and check what changed when macports-current/Portfile is the newer file.

'night!