[KDE/Mac] kdenlive 0.9.10

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Oct 6 20:19:59 UTC 2014

Hi René,

On 06 Oct 2014, at 22:17 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, so much the better - and at least I got informed about the new version! :)

good that I could give you that hint. :)

> (That's the problem with having ports in a local port repo, they completely mask the ones in the main tree).

Yes, I have fallen into this trap more than once in the past, which is why
I do not have a local repo on my host system anymore and instead only
work on VMs. This way I have less trouble, because I get informed on the host
which ports changed, so that I am more aware of what I would have to look
out for on my OSX guests. ;-)