[KDE/Mac] Some issues found while testing branch 'KDE4.13'

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Oct 5 10:13:02 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

On 05 Oct 2014, at 02:58 , Nicolas Pavillon <nicos at macports.org> wrote:
> That’s a very good list to have in order to try to gradually tackle the problems we have. I don’t think the listed problems are specific to the 4.13 version, though, so that I would not consider this a game changer about the update to 4.13.

no, not by any means.

> Unless there is a disagreement, I will nevertheless proceed to the upgrade next week.

Yes, absolutely, please go ahead. We simply need to get this out eventually!
The problems found will be dealt with, so no need to stop now.

We want to go for KDE 4.14.x, so we can’t deal with everything for this “old”
version anymore. If we don’t spread it, we won’t get feedback either, so...

 (And, honestly, no one can really test all these 160+ KDE ports thoroughly
  on her/his own.)