[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Oct 4 20:33:06 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

On 03 Oct 2014, at 23:52 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> Start Palapeli (jigsaw puzzle program in KDE Games). Use Settings->Configure
> Shortcuts… to assign a key to the "Restart puzzle…" action (e.g. Command-R).
>
> Now double-click on any puzzle to open it. Use the left mouse-button to drag
> any piece… Without letting go of the mouse-button, hit the shortcut for "Restart
> puzzle…". Crashes Palapeli every time…

yes, I can verify that this crashes. :)

Unfortunately the debugger can’t generate a stack trace for this case, although
this
---
        <key>ProgramArguments</key>
        <array>
                <string>/usr/libexec/taskgated</string>
                <string>-sp</string>
        </array>
---
sits in my /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.taskgated.plist !

I am puzzled, as I get at least something for my crashing konqueror...