[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Oct 4 20:22:36 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

On 03 Oct 2014, at 23:52 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> P.S. Here is a way to get a non-trivial stack trace --- it even threw up a bug in
>        Dr K's stack-trace processing, which I have fixed and committed now.

I just installed palapeli on a rather bare OSX 10.9.5 VM which makes use of the
MacPorts tree from macports-kde’s branch ‘KDE14.3' [1].

It turns out that Palapeli start up, but funnily enough does NOT show the preview
images in the collection view as it usually does. When I select a specific puzzle
I do see that the pieces show the correct parts of the relevant image, but the
floating preview image next to the board view is also empty.

Yes, I tried again after calling kbuildsycoca4!

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=macports-kde.git&a=shortlog&h=17382d770769c9327407f821663d3fefafc60377